title="Over Parish Council in Cambridgeshire">

Links for reporting flooding to property and highways

Flooding of property

If residents have experienced flooding issues, it may be possible for the County Council to investigate the cause of flooding or offer advice. You can report the flooding issues through the link below. All reports are assessed against the eligibility criteria and we will then advise you on whether a formal flood investigation will be undertaken.

To report flooding of property, click here


Flooding of roads and footpaths

To report flooding on roads and footpaths (the highway), please use the separate highways reporting system. This system should also be used to report any defects on the highway including pot holes and blocked gullies.

To report flooding of roads and footpaths, click here